1. General terms and conditions
1.1 The online store of the Estonian Museum of Architecture sells printed materials related to its collections and exhibitions, as well as mementoes.
1.2 Upon buying from the online store of the Estonian Museum of Architecture, the terms and conditions of this agreement, the product price list of the online store, and the rights and obligations stemming from the laws of the Republic of Estonia will apply.
Terms for placing an order and the valid product price list of the online store can be viewed on the homepage of the online store of the Estonian Museum of Architecture.
2. Procedure for ordering products
2.1 The customer chooses the desired products, and specifies the quantity of the products and the payment and delivery methods. Before submitting the final order, the customer can review and change the order. Then the customer confirms the order by paying and clicking on the button “Return to Seller”, or the order will not be activated. After the payment has been confirmed, the customer will receive a message at his or her e-mail address with the order confirmation. Orders can be submitted in Estonian or English.
3. Delivery of products
3.1 The ordered products are delivered to the customer from the online store of the Estonian Museum of Architecture inside Estonia either through an Omniva or Itella smartpost parcel machine, Omniva courier, or the Rotermann Salt Storage museum shop. When shopping internationally, goods are delivered via the international postal service.
3.2 The delivery method for products is chosen by the customer when filling out the order form. On the order form, the customer can see the fixed delivery price list.
3.3 Methods of delivery of the products:
3.3.1 Omniva and Itella smartpost parcel machine
– The ordered products reach the customer through an Omniva or Itella smartpost parcel machine three to five workdays after the customer receives confirmation of the order by e-mail.
– Delivery fee: 4 (four) euros.
– The customer selects the parcel machine closest to him or her from a list on the order form.
– When the order arrives at the parcel machine, the customer receives a notification via a text message and e-mail specifying the location of the parcel machine, opening times and a personal door code. Upon entering the door code, the door of the parcel locker will open and the customer can retrieve the ordered package. An order is kept in the parcel machine for seven calendar days after the text message is sent to the customer’s mobile phone and e-mail address. If the customer has not retrieved the package from the machine in seven calendar days, Omniva will return the package to the Estonian Museum of Architecture. In such cases the Estonian Museum of Architecture will contact the customer in order to specify the method of delivery. If the museum is unable to get in touch with the customer or an agreement cannot be reached, the order will be cancelled. The sum paid for the order will be returned to the customer’s bank account.
3.3.2 Omniva courier
The ordered products will be brought by the courier to the address specified by the customer within 48 hours of the customer receiving confirmation of the order by e-mail .
– If the order is submitted over the weekend (from Friday noon to Sunday midnight) or on a public holiday, the 48-hour deadline begins at 9 am on the first day following the weekend or public holiday.
In the case of courier delivery, the courier will agree with the customer on a suitable time for delivering the parcel. Delivery to a business customer will not include a prior call and will be delivered to the address shown on the parcel. If a package cannot be delivered at the time agreed on, the customer will be contacted by phone. If the courier cannot reach the customer by phone, a notice will be left in the customer’s letterbox and the package will be taken to the nearest post office. The customer must keep the bar code on the package for the 14-day return period as this is the basis for returning the package to the nearest post office within the specified return period. If the customer has not retrieved the package from the post office during the 14-day return period, Omniva will return the package to the Museum. In such cases, the Museum will contact the customer in order to specify the method of delivery. If the Museum is unable to get in touch with the customer or an agreement cannot be reached, the order will be cancelled. The sum paid for the order will be returned to the customer’s bank account.
– Delivery fee: 8 (eight) euros.
3.3.3 Museum shop in Rotermanni Salt Storage
– Collecting a package from the museum shop is free of charge. Ordered products will arrive at the museum shop chosen by the customer on the following workday if the order was submitted on the previous day before 2 pm. Orders submitted after 2 pm will arrive at the desired museum shop on the next following workday. Once the order is in the shop, the customer is sent a notification by e-mail. The customer can collect the order from the museum shop within 14 calendar days by showing a personal identity document. If the customer has not collected the order within 14 calendar days, the Museum will contact the customer in order to determine how to deliver the package. If the museum is unable to get in touch with the customer or an agreement cannot be reached, the order will be cancelled. The sum paid for the order will be returned to the customer’s bank account.
3.4 Delivery of a product outside of the Republic of Estonia
The online store of the Estonian Museum of Architecture offers the opportunity to send products to countries outside Estonia. To place an order for delivery to a foreign country, please choose a destination from the list of countries. If the desired country is not in the list of countries where we deliver, please contact us via the email@example.com. Depending on the country, the parcel should arrive in 7 to 30 workdays.
3.5 A product should reach the customer undamaged and in a closed package. If a product has been damaged during transport, please inform us immediately at firstname.lastname@example.org.
– Delivery fees are listed on the Museum website.
4. Cancelling an order
4.1 The customer has the right to cancel an order within 14 calendar days from the day of the receipt of the product.
4.2 In order to cancel an order, the customer must submit a written cancellation application to email@example.com. The cancellation application should contain the order number, the customer’s first and surname, the customer’s bank account number and the name of the account holder.
4.3 If the customer cancels an order, he or she must return the unused and undamaged products immediately, no later than within 14 calendar days of sending the cancellation application. The customer may return the products to the museum shop in Rotermann Salt Storage or via mail to: Estonian Museum of Architecture, Ahtri 2, EE10150 Tallinn, Estonia.
4.3.3 Parcels delivered to an Omniva/Itella smartpost parcel machine can be returned in the original packaging within 14 calendar days via the same machine by using the return code in the notification message or e-mail.
4.3.4 Parcels received from an Omniva/Itella smartpost courier can be returned within 14 calendar days in the original packaging via an Eesti Post post office, where returns are accepted on the basis of a bar code on the product packaging.
4.4 The Estonian Museum of Architecture will return the sum paid for the returned products and the delivery fee to an extent equal to the sum paid by the customer but no more than 4.50 euros If the customer returns the products only partially, there will be no return of the delivery fee. The Estonian Museum of Architecture will return the money within 3 to 14 calendar days after the returned product has arrived at the Estonian Museum of Architecture. If the reason for the return is a product deficiency, the Estonian Museum of Architecture will compensate the customer for the delivery costs to the full extent.
4.5 If the ordered product has been used or damaged, the Estonian Museum of Architecture has the right to demand compensation for damages up to the selling price of the product, depending on the decrease in the product’s value. The compensation sum will be deducted from the amount to be returned to the customer.
4.6 If the order has been damaged during transport, please get in touch with the Estonian Museum of Architecture at the firstname.lastname@example.org.
5. Filing a complaint
5.1 The customer has the right to file a complaint about the product to the Estonian Museum of Architecture’s email@example.com the time specified in the laws of the Republic of Estonia.
6. Customer obligations
6.1 In order to complete the order successfully, the customer should enter correct and complete data in the order form: first name and surname, home address, contact phone and e-mail address.
6.2 If the data submitted by the customer is incorrect or incomplete, the Estonian Museum of Architecture will not be able to complete the order. In such cases, and if possible, the Estonian Museum of Architecture will contact the customer regarding the order.
7. Rights and obligations of the Art Museum of Estonia
7.1 The Estonian Museum of Architecture has the right to change the terms of the online store contract and to change or supplement the existing price list. All changes regarding the price list and terms of the contract will be published on the web page of the online store of the Estonian Museum of Architecture.
7.2 The Estonian Museum of Architecture serves the right to cancel a sale, when an incorrect price is specified in the price list due to a technical or other error.
7.3 The Estonian Museum of Architecture is obligated to send the customer correct and undamaged products. If the customer informs the museum of a deficient product, the Estonian Museum of Architecture will replace the product. A product with a manufacturing flaw will be replaced if the flaw was already there when the product was delivered to the customer.
– – –
Estonian Museum of Architecture
Registry code: 70004650
Address: Ahtri 2, 10150 Tallinn
Tel. +372 625 7000